10 Apr Call for Guest Bloggers: Data Centers, Wide Area Networking (WAN), Private Internet Access
Whenever possible, we would like to offer the technical community the opportunity to share their knowledge in the above broad topics. One of our goals is to share information and knowledge on advances in data center and wide area networking technologies. We are therefore reaching out to all professionals, engineers, scientists, and managers in the industry to share your expertise on our blog page.
Suggested Guest Topics
Suggested guest topics for data centers include, but are not limited to
- Data center design and development
- Data center interconnection
- Data center connectivity options: Single mode fiber, multimode fiber or copper
- Data center security
- Energy innovation in data centers
- Data centers in emerging markets
- Server consolidation
- Hybrid cloud
Suggested guest topics for WAN solutions include, but are not limited to
- Dark fiber solutions
- Wavelength solutions
- Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Carrier or Metro Ethernet
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Software Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN)
Please make sure you read all the guidelines below before submitting a contribution.
- Blog article content should be informative and not a mere company advertorial.
- The blog word count must be no less than 400 words and no more than 1,500 words.
- All submissions should be in Microsoft Word format.
- For now, all submissions should be in English. Our capacity to accept blogs in other languages may change in future
- Fiberguide reserves the right to edit your contribution for grammar, style, and technical accuracy.
- The blog article should not have been published anywhere else online and should pass a plagiarism test
- You have the option to include images with the article
- By submitting an article, you are agreeing to grant exclusive online publication rights of your work to Fiberguide.
What do you benefit from publishing your blog on fiberguide.net?
If your blog post is accepted, it will not only be published on fiberguide.net but a link to your blog article will be posted to two twitter accounts with a total of over 60,000 followers in the industry, linkedin account (~3,500 connections), Facebook pages (~5,000 fans) and relevant Google and Linkedin groups.
A guest post on Fiberguide.net with links to our professional social networks will help portray you as a credible contributor in the industry.
You can provide up to 3 backlinks to a website of your choice for SEO
How to submit:
Please send your proposed blog articles or questions to [email protected]